Translate

Thursday, October 3, 2019

SHORT-TERM EXCHANGE OF GROUPS OF PUPILS IN SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, SPAIN, 30.09 – 03.10.2019

At this mobility participated pupils and teachers from 5 countries: Spain, Denmark, Romania, Turkey and Italy
The students had already met their Spanish partners through Instagram and the Facebook close page of the project, experienced the hospitality of the particularly affectionate Spanish families and enjoyed their Spanish classmates’ lifestyle during the morning  and afternoon activities. They learned through mixed group activities with their Spanish classmates. Their impressions of acquaintance were particularly positive.

PROGRAM OF THE MEETING

The topic of the mobility is “United in diversity” that will have  3 sections:
- Presentation Power Points (S1)
- Traditional Gastronomy Expo and Traditional Costumes Expo (S2)
- Exhibition of photos of the Celebration (S3)

Monday 30.09.2019
Curricular activities
8.00 – 9.30 Welcome to CEIP Salamanca class distribution of students
9.30 – 12.00 – Students attend classes
12.00 – 13.00  - Lunch
Extracurricular activities
13.00 – 16.00 – (S1) Presentation of the project’s team-works through Power Point, movies and photos of their schools about their schools and project’s activities made in the first year of project.
Tuesday 01.10.2019
Curricular activities
8.00 – 12.00 – Students attend classes
12.00 – 13.00  - Lunch
Extracurricular activities

13.00 – 16.00 – (S2) will take place the Traditional Gastronomy Expo and Traditional Costumes (including the presentation of the posters). There will be invited students of the hosting school, teachers, parents, member of the local authority and community, media, NGOs members.

Wednesday 02.10.2019
Curricular activities
8.00 – 12.00 – Students attend classes
12.00 – 13.00  - Lunch
Extracurricular activities
13.00 – 16.00 International exhibition of photos that will remain in school for the publicity and dissemination.  Students will upload photos on projects Blog and Facebook
Thursday 03.10.2019
Curricular activities
8.00 – 12.00 – Students attend classes
12.00 – 13.00  - Lunch
Extracurricular activities
13.00 – 15.00 –The teams will gather up for collect common impressions about the exchange; they will apply questionnaires. group discussions will be held interviews will be written articles for media.
15.00 – 16.00 - The Headmaster of the Spanish school, Mrs. María Reyes San Martín Cruz and other members of the project’s staff will award the Certificates of attendance to the students and accompanying teachers, during a Festivity party together with the students of the hosting school, parents, teachers and local authorities members.
OPENING CEREMONY
The students, teachers and the headteacher of the school, Mrs. María Reyes San Martín Cruz, made us a warm welcome. She held a speech. Parents and members of the local community were also present.




TOGETHER IN CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES










PRESENTATION OF THE POWER POINTS - DANISH TEAM

PRESENTATION OF THE TRADITIONAL COSTUMS AND DANCES
TURKISH TEAM
ROMANIAN TEAM - PRESENTATION OF THE COSTUMES

ROMANIAN TEAM - TRADITIONAL DANCE "ALUNELUL"

TRADITIONAL COSTUME EXHIBITION POSTERS




POSTERS' EXHIBITION WITH THE ACTIVITIES OF PROJECT DEVELOPED IN EACH PARTNER SCHOOL
 
TRADITIONAL GASTRONOMIC EXPO










 


 

 IMPRESSIONS OF THE STUDENTS
DENMARK
ITALY
ROMANIA
- Amazing experience. I met a lot of new people from different part of Europe! I enjoyed the traditions and food from the other countries. I could see another way of teaching and I was surprised that children of 5 years old were at school. School was very big and a lot of children were learning there. Thanks Erasmus+ for this experience! (Bianca, 9 years old)
- What I liked most was when the pupils were welcomed in the school. They prepared a very beautiful song. I also liked that i met pupils from other countries and we took part together with them in a lot of activities ranging from cooking to dancing. I’m glad we were able to show them our wonderful folk costumes. (Natalia – 10 years)
- This project was very important to me because it gave me the opportunity to describe my country and to learn new things about other countries of Europe. I understand how rich is European cultures, seeing different popular costumes from all over the Europe, eating various food, making workshops together, speaking with children from Spain, Turkey Denmark and Italy and playing different games together. I also visited a Spanish school, and I realized the classrooms look almost like mine in Romania.
I feel we are all friends in a United Europe. (Ly, 9 years old)
- I loved to take part of this project. I visited a very nice school from Spain, where we presented our project about Romania. The students were very friendly and I learned many new things – the Spanish school program, their subjects, how they spend their free time, what games they play, etc. I came back with many good memories. I have some friends from Spain and Turkey and I want to meet them again.(Eric, 10 years old)
- I enjoy the whole mobility but most of all I liked the school library, the little kids, the classrooms and school yard. I talked with other pupils in English and I loved to taste their national food. (Eva, 9 years old)


- I liked this experience study exchange because I met people from other countries. It was nice to attend the workshops. The presentations and the dances were wonderful but the food was good too. It was a lovely experience! I will never forget it! (Ilinca, 10 years old)
TURKEY
- First of all, I really enjoyed being in Santa Cruz de Tenerife and I am proud to be a part of Erasmus Plus Project.
In Tenerife, we learned so many things about different cultures. We had amazing friends from other countries like Italy, Romania, Denmark and Spain. We learned about their traditional foods and dances. Moreover, we did interesting activities like cooking and dancing. Therefore, I want to say that we had so much fun and we learned a lot in C.E.I.P Salamanca. And we represented our beautiful country, Turkey. We showed our traditional foods and dance so it was good to be in their school and represent our country too.
We went to the zoo and beach with our friends from other countries. We saw different animals like monkeys, dolphins and white tigers. We swam a lot in there too and it was very good to swim in ocean.
All in all, I really want to say that I had so much fun in Spain, and it was a good experience for me. Thank you. (Sare Naz Kumru)
- Hello, I am Lamia Demir. I am very happy about being selected to the Spain Group. Because I always wanted to go to Spain.
In Spain, they gave us different meals. I thought that the “fish börek” was very good but other things were too different for me. The first day, we met with the other Erasmus groups. They were so kind and we had a funny time. It was a very funny day.
We went to Loro Parque. In my opinion, the dolphins were the best. And the shops were very cheap and great. The best shop was Primark.
When the Spanish, Italian, Romanian and Danish people came to our country, we showed them the best places. We ate “döner” together. They liked our country and our meals very much. We loved their country very much too. That’s all. (Lamia Demir)
- I’m Ece. I’m in “Building Bridges Between cultures” project for Erasmus+. I am from Turkey. I Love traveling very much. Therefore, I attended this project. In Erasmus, we learned other cultures and they learned our culture too. We traveled to other countries and they visited our country. We made presentations, wore traditional clothes, introduced our traditional food and danced traditional dances. But most importantly we became friends and built bridges between cultures. I’m very thankful for Erasmus+ project. Thanks to all of you!
(Ece Gündoğdu)
- Hi, I am Zeynep Bilge. I’m going to talk about my impressions about the project and Tenerife. First, I was super excited and happy but kinda worried. Then, when we arrived to Tenerife and went to school, I was very happy because of all the people, new friends and travelling around. At the end of our days in Tenerife, I was sad because we had less days, but also felt really impressed because Tenerife was so beautiful. (Zeynep Bilge)
- At first, we had 2 exams. One of them was on all subjects and the other one was a presentation. Then they gave us options and we had to chose our country. Luckily, I got the chance to be at my first choice. When we arrived there I was so happy. I made so many friends from other countries and my group. We went to so many places like Loro Park and the beach. Their students were very kind. So were the students from other countries. I am very sad that it ended. (Duru Gülsüm Kara)
- In the beginning of this project, we had 2 exams in order to be a part of it. First one was about all lessons; second one was making a presentation. Happily, I’m in the team and had perfect time with my friends.
When the other Erasmus teams were coming to Turkey, I was so excited. Then they came, and I became more happy but at the same worried because of the presentations. But then I became happier instead of anxious because I was with the Erasmus team and having a great time. Days of working followed. Here we are, on a beautiful island in Spain. I’m so glad to be in a project like this. Hope we’ll see each other in more projects. (Mina Geyik)
- Being one of the partners of the Project Building Bridges Between Cultures gives us the opportunity to observe similarities and differences in culture. We also have the chance of comparing the education systems of partner countries.  While having fun, both students and teachers have learnt a lot. We are grateful for Spanish hospitality. ( Ayşe AYAS- Kerim CEYHAN – Burcu ÖZKILIÇ)

SPAIN
Ángel Martínez:  Hello,I am 6th grade student. Last Sunday I went to airport with my family to meet my new friend from Denmark. His name is Frederik and he lives in Fredericia. When I met him we were shy but I liked him very much. We went home and we tried to talk. During all week we had a great time, doing things at school and going with him and the rest of teams to some places. We have talked lots in English. We did a big gastronomy exhibition at school. It was great. I ate lots and I knew new food from other countries. I think Erasmus projects are fantastic. We have met many students from other countries. I will go to Italy in December and it will be great.
Carmen Sánchez: Hello I am sixth grade student. I am excited because after the Erasmus meeting last week, i will go to Italy. I think we have had a beautiful experience. We didn’t have classes but we talked English and learned lots about Europe countries. We danced our traditional dances and we watched them too. It was interesting. We visited the beach with all teams and we enjoyed there. Now I want to learn more English to talk to my new friends.
Valeria Almeida: Hello. I am 6th grade student. It has been the best experience i have had. A Danish girl was in my home. I went to school with her and we met the rest of students from other countries. We talked and did many things together. WE danced, ate, made cheese sauce from Tenerife for them. It´s interesting to learn about other cultures. I hope that I can meet all of them again with Erasmus projects.
Ronald de Jesús: Last week I found new friends from other countries. It was great. We did many things together and we talked in English. We could understand each other. I think that with Erasmus projects we will learn lots. To meet people from other countries it´s very interesting and we learned very much last week.
Kirian Negrín: hello, I´m in 5th grade. Last week I danced with my new friends from other countries. We prepared lots of things for them. I was really excited when they arrived at school. We were waiting for them in our school yard. They looked at us and our flags. I think they were very happy. Journalists were there. It was the most important event in our school. I will go to Denmark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last SHORT-TERM EXCHANGE OF GROUPS OF PUPILS - Denmark

  LAST MOBILITY  (VIRTUAL MOBILITY) WAS HOST BY DENMARK   Description of the Virtual Mobility The last mobility with students and teache...